Nurses On Call, Inc. staffs RNs and LPNs with at least one year of nursing experience. We carefully interview each nurse, validate his or her professional credentials and require each to pass a knowledge examination which we administer.
Nurses On Call, Inc. is accredited by the Agency for Health Care Administration. Locally owned and managed, our nurses are highly qualified and available to fill your temporary staffing needs and shortfalls.
The Department of Veterens Affairs has recently awarded Federal Supply Schedule Contract V797P-7338A to Nurses On Call Inc, effective April 15,2011 until April 14,2016. Items awarded are under 6211 Professional and Allied Healthcare Staffing.
- Call 24 hours a day to schedule
- Cancel up to two hours prior to shift start
- You pay a set hourly fee for the service you need, we pay the nurse
- We figure income tax and match FICA withholding
- We drug screen all employees
- We arrange HRS and FDLE background checks
- We pay workers' compensation coverage
- We provide up to one million dollars of malpractice insurance per employee
- We perform the often complex and expensive Human Resources duties needed to employ a nurse. In return, you get quality nursing service “on call.”
Nurses On Call, Inc. are employees, not contract workers or freelancers. You deal with top-notch, professional RNs and LPNs and our experienced operations staff.
Nurses On Call, Inc. can meet your staffing needs as we strive to become vital members of your professional heath care team!